Our hotel is located 2 minutes walk from the new Espiaube gondola which drops you off in a few minutes at the Col du Portet, famous for being a regular stage of the Tour de France.
Direct access to the most snow-covered ski slopes and hiking trails in the area.
You can also easily buy your lift passes and rent your skis there.
Whether you are sporty, explorer or curious about history,
you will find a whole range of activities around the hotel
- Alpine skiing
- Nordic skiing
- Sleigh dogs
- Heliskiing (Spain)
- Winter Canyoning
- Visit of the villages and their Christmas lights
Enjoy a gentle massage directly in your room.
Call Valérie Maillé +336 76 82 75 88
- Touring mountain bike
- Downhill mountain biking
- Downhill scooter
- Via ferrata
- Guided village tours
and historical monuments
- Mountain climbing
- Tree climbing
- Canoe Kayak
- Massages and body treatments
- Spit cakes
- Bigorre black pork
- Sale of regional wines at the hotel
- Saint-Lary every Saturday morning
- Arreau every Thursday morning
- Pla D’adet on Mondays 3pm-7pm (10/07 to 21/08)